Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chapter 69 - May 6,2013

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! Man, that just made my day to hear that Villi got his mission call!!!! XD.  Man i am so excited for him XD.   I am a little sad to hear that he isn't coming to the Idaho Pocatello Mission and i don't get to train him but oh well hahaha.  And man that's awesome that Paul was ordained an Elder Today.  I miss all those young men, well i guess they aren't young men anymore hahaha, so much but i will see them all when they get home from their missions XD.  So when does Villi report to the MTC?

So this week was a legit week for us in Ririe XD.  We were able to find 2 more investigators this week and both accept the invitation to be baptized! XD.  And to top it off, one of those investigators was in swan valley which i have only had 1 other investigator in swan valley my entire time here XD so we are pretty excited hahaha.  Welll.....I don't wanna ruin all the suprises sooooo i am going to end this email and save the rest for our skype call XD.  Peace out and can't wait till sunday to do my LAST skype call home.  Whow, this will be parker's first one and my last one...wierd hahahaha

With love,
Elder ---chis--->

No comments:

Post a Comment