Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chapter 72 - May 27, 2013

So the first thing that happened this week is we got transfer calls.  And........the person leaving this transfer is........none other than....elder.......arrowchis  :(.  Ya my name got drawn as tribute and i am going to be transfered to Alameda, which is down in poci [Pocatello, ID]. Yes, i am EXTREMELY sad to be leaving Ririe, it seriously feels like im leaving home, but it will be good.  I guess more news is i have been called to be a district leader down in alameda.  I am going to have 10 elders in my district (including me and my comp) So that means i will have to go on 9 exchanges a transfer (which is going to be a lot of work and i am going to have to stay on my A game but it will keep me busy which will be good XD).  Transfers aren't until June 5th (so about a week and a half away) so if you haven't sent that package yet (if you have i just haven't gotten it yet) could you send it please XD.  Thanks XD.  Well, that's all i really have to report on so i guess peace out till next week XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment