Monday, January 9, 2012

MTC "Best Thing Ever!"

Dear Mother of mine,
    I am at the MTC and still alive.  Write more next week, really busy.  Hahahaha, just kidding!  I love it here.  It feels so GOOD to be doing something again with my life instead of just picking up old people's poop.  The spirit here is amazing and this place has definitely made the top of Jordan's, uh I mean Elder Arrowchis's, BEST THING EVER! list.  The pace of learning here is really fast and it's definitely a challenge, but it's worth it.  So we already started teaching our first "investigators" and it was a cool and humbling experience.  It was cool because it was exactly like being in the field, where me and my companion go knock on the door and we teach the "investigator" (our teacher role playing), like we are at his house in a real lesson.  But it was humbling because it made me realize how hard it actually is because it all looked so easy when i watched elder DeYoung and Elder Davis do it.  So ya, i have alot of studying to do so i can be as awesome as they are. 

Oh btw, Crystal send me a letter this week and also sent me a box of krispy kreme doughnuts, which was super exciting to get.  Now i just need to send a thank you letter to her for the wonderful gift.  Well, i am almost at my time limit this week so I am going to end it here, but i want you to know that I am still alive and I love you.  I will write again next wekk about the Great Adventures of Elder Arrowchis.  Hmmm that sounds like an epic book title hahaha.  Oh, by the way I left my suit hanger and my belt that you got me at home i think, because they weren't in my suitcase when I got here, so can you please send me those? Thanks! XD.  Oh, and i had to get a tetnus shot because they wanted me to have had my last one within a 5 year period and it wasn't, so i had to pay 43 dollars for it, but I will be sending you the paperwork this week, once i remember how to address a letter hahaha, so my insurance can cover it/reimburse me.  And can you also email me the addresses of dylan and the titels so i can write them a letter? thanks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment