Monday, February 6, 2012

Chapter 5

Saturday was my ONE MONTH MARK!!!! just thought i would let you know hahaha.  K so about mailing me.  You can mail it to my address here and it would probably get here faster, but everyone has told me to just have people put the mission home address because once i get transfered and get a new address that way i don't have to tell everyone what my new address is.  But if you still want to send them directly to me, my address is 1711 main street, Salmon Idaho.  But I do like your idea of sending treats for valentines day XD.  And that's cool that Uncle Bob knows someone here in Salmon Idaho. 

Speaking of connections, do you remember a missionary named Sister Sessions in our ward? Well i just dinner with her family last night hahahaha.  Her family lives up here and is in my ward so that was pretty cool to have dinner with them.  By the way, can you tell that bum Dylan to write me back geez just because i'm on my mission doesn't mean he can get away from me annoying him XD.  And tell those other bums, joseph, steve, mike, and kyle to write me a letter too and that they can't get away from my annoyingness either :P. k well onto what's been happening to me this week.  So i have started my first tradition already.  I decided that every P-day i am going to treat myself to subway, which i did last p-day.  So that gift card that dylan gave me is getting it's use XD. 

So I went on my first exchange on friday, and it was sooooo much fun to do because it gave me a new experience of teaching.  But that's not the best part.  I went on exchange with the Challis Missionaries, so Elder Tamayo and i switched places for 24 hours, and i went with Elder Anderson and Elder Nogues, an Elder Missionary that lives in Challis as a part time missionary. We went up to Stanley for the day, which is super cold and has tons of snow so i dressed really warm XD.  But we had a great time there and got alot of investigators for them, so it was a really successful trip.  The drive up there is also really beautiful so it was a good experience to have.  I have some pictures that i will send of my trip there. 

K next story.  I had my first District Meeting this week and it was super fun because i got to meet my whole district, all 8 of us hahahaha.  But it was good because we got some practice in and learned some helpful lessons.  MAN being on a mission is just so AWESOME!!!!! I am loving it!! It is totally worth giving up everything for 2 years to do!!!  Oh so we went to go see Daniel, the man that owns the Taxidermy who is a member, and while we were talking to him and getting to know him in walks one of the members on the bishopric and he is carrying the skull of a wolf that he shot and came in to clean it. All i could think of the entire time was how cool it is that he has a wolf skull hahahaha.  I also found something up here that is super awesome but  you will have to wait for the picture email to see what it is.  I am suprised that i found her up here.  Well other than the fact that i love teaching the gospel to people and that being a missionary is AWESOME!!!!!!, there isn't much else to report of this week so i shall end this chapter of my life here.  See ya later and i will send pictures in a bit.  Peace out! XD

mit Liebe (with love in German),
Elder Arrowchis, The Super Excited One

No comments:

Post a Comment