Monday, September 23, 2013

Chapter 89 - September 23, 2013

So it's finally starting to cool down and feel like fall :).  I have come to the conclusion that i am not going to like how hot it will be in california when i come home hahahaha.  The heat sucks :).  And yes to answer your question i do miss being out in the country hahaha.  The city life (if that's what you call it here in poci since poci isn't really much of a city) just isn't as awesome hahaha.

So things are going pretty well for us right now.  We are currently having a baptism coming up this weekend and it's going to be awesome :).  Their names are megan and abby, megan is 12 and abby is 9, and the coolest part about them is by teaching them we also have been able to reactive their parents :).  We also just found out that there are a few people that would like to start taking the missionary discussions, so we are going to go and meet with them this week and hopefully start teaching them :).  Another thing that happend this week is i had the privilage of giving a blessing of comfort to the dad of a less-active family that we have been working with for awhile.  Honestly, it was probably the most i have ever felt the spirit working through me.  I could literately feel the spirit putting the words into my mouth of what i should say and i could feel his presence so strongly throughout my entire body.  The coolest part was the very next day the dad came up to me and told me how that blessing i gave him made him feel overwhelmed with a sense a peace and happiness and how he knows it's because of the blessing.  I love the priesthood and being able to bless other people's lives with it :).  

Well, those are pretty much the highlights of this week.  Could you get me Vili's email address?  I wanna send him an email now that he is at the mtc :)
With love,
Elder ---chis--->

No comments:

Post a Comment